Day 16

Friday March 5, 2010


Well I finished off a busy week of subbing.  I'm not feeling all that great because I cannot seem to eat a "pure" diet without flour, wheat and processed food.  I did not have sugar today, but my day was not without flour.  It is the snack foods where I fail horribly.  I get so hungry that I grab some crackers and cheese.  However, I was just given about 12 HUGE zucchinis, so tomorrow I am getting out my dehydrator and making veggie chips.  Then I am going to juice a bunch of apples and use the pulp to make crackers.  I need some good snacks to keep the temptations of yucky stuff away.  My kids love them too!  Hopefully I will wake up without a headache and energy to do all I want to tomorrow!  Curse you MS!  Til tomorrow. 

Comments

  1. Aren't the shakes you make suppose to help combat that?? I hope it helps or what is the point?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment