Day 26

Monday March 15, 2010

I wish I could say that my sugar record is spotless, but alas tis not true.  I had a cookie and a small brownie last night.  I have been at my mom's for the past few days.  Although they do not eat sugary treats often and to the extreme, it is still in her house, which makes it hard for me to resist.  Satan, my sister Heidi, made double chocolate brownies and added white chocolate chips.  Sinner. 
Satan: "Do you want to lick the spoon? 
Me: "No. Get thee hence Satan!"
Satan: "Do you want a brownie?"
Me: "no?" (I feel my resolve wavering.)
Satan: "Okay." (insert evil laugh)
I continue reading in the living room and the smell of chocolatey goodness floats in through the kitchen filling my nostrils and making my mouth water.  The brownies had that "done smell" and when I looked at them, I knew they were done.  I knew that I had to tell Satan the brownies were finished, because she made them for a friend.  She took the brownies out and I could stand it no longer.  I took a little square and ate it!  It was a small corner square.  The edges were slightly chewy with the center being warm and melty!  Ooooo!

I'm weak.  I'm a sinner!  Father forgive me, for I know not what I do!

Comments

  1. lol I will forgive you this once Jess, especially since it was "satan" that tempted you..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! That is hilarious. I was doing so good today and then we decided to make home made chocolate ice cream. Good thing I didn't use HEAVY cream:) PS- did you know it is my birthday in exactly two months?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment