Jess is LOSING IT!

 WOW! It's been a loooooooong time since I last posted. A lot has happened in the last 14 years. Let's just say I'm now severely overweight and thought I'd start blogging about my weight loss journey. I don't think I'm going to gain a ton of followers or do something no one else could do, but I think keeping track of my journey will help me look back at the end of the year and hopefully see some progress. I'll post pictures of myself and my stats tomorrow. For today here are my health goals:

1. Intermittent fasting for 16 hours meaning an eating window of 11:30am-7:30pm

2. Lose 20 pounds by summertime.

3. Make healthier food choices on a regular basis.

4. Do at least 15 minutes of something active (even walking) 5 days a week.

I've been to see my doctor and it seems that my weight gain has a lot to do with the depression and anxiety meds I've been on over the years. It might seem obvious to just stop taking them, but that would really not be good. I've been prescribed a couple of meds to stop the weight gain and hopefully help me lose some weight, but I have to make better food choices too. So here's hoping the meds help to kick start my weight loss journey. I definitely do not see them as a long-term solution, but I need help to stop the weight gain!

Comments