Day 10

Ever since Day 8, I cannot seem to go 24 hours without some small amount of sugar!  Ugh!  I have been trying desperately to get it all out of my house and then I find more, or someone brings something over like a cake and I have a bite.  Why is it that so many people reward with sugar, or give sugary treats as gifts?  It drives me CRAZY!  So, here is what I have decided.  Tomorrow, I am going through my entire pantry and throwing out any and all things that contain sugar.  If it is has white, brown or any highly processed sugar in it, it is going in the trash.  Just like the cake that visited the dumpster today.  You read that right, I threw an entire cake away!  That is how serious I am!  It needs to all be gone.  Not only that, but I am now aware that I need to cut out bread and regular flour too!  It helps with my sugar cravings because I am not getting refined and processed foods.  I'll definitely need a green smoothie tomorrow to get things off to a good start!  Even though I technically am not at day one, I feel like I am.  This time around, things will be different!  That's it sugar the gloves are comin' off and you are goin' DOWN!

Comments

  1. haha! Good luck! I have been dipping into my chocolate chips these last few days. By the way, you might want to change your background. Ollie saw it and whispered "mmm, cupcakes." and now he can't stop talking about buying or making cupcakes. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, I do what I can. And I'm not changing the background. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment