Day 11

Sunday February 28, 2010

Well I made it through today with no sugar and just 1 piece of banana bread that had regular flour in it, but was sweetened with agave nectar.  So today wasn't too bad.  To the one of you who has left comments, thank you for letting me know you are struggling too!  I am so glad to hear I have friend! :)  Didn't make it into my pantry today because I've been putting together tax stuff.  YUCK!  But at least I haven't found anything sugary to eat, yet.  I can do it!  I will do it because I HAVE to do it!  Good luck this week and I'll keep posting!

Comments

  1. oooh i LOVE your cupcake wallpaper! I just want to roll around in it! I LOVE LOVE LOVE cupcakes and pictures of them and anything associated with them. I even convinced my daughter to decorate her room with them. OH, and I like this blog. ha ha I am getting a sugar high just looking at this blog..AGGGH!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment