Day 15

Thursday March 4, 2010

Did you miss me?  I bet you did.  It has been a CRAZY week and it's not over yet!  I had to work a lot more this week.  But I am happy to report that I only had about 10g of sugar total this week.  That is less than a teaspoon of sugar.  Go me!  Nothing really interesting happened this week, except for the fact that a second grader talked to me about politics, our military and how we can be helping the world and he made sense!  More on that tomorrow!  Hope you have had a great week!

Cheers!
Jessica

Comments

  1. I beg to differ. Four grams of sugar equals a tsp. It's true, I read it in a magazine so it has to be. Ha,ha,ha. I am glad you have the courage to keep a blog about this. If I did it would go something like "I only had 8 cookies today..." Oh I am so rediculous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, so I was wrong. There has to be a first for everything! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment